Paris is the most visited city in the world. It is for a reason and we will bring you that experience, without ever boarding a plane! Celebrate Paris on French soil as we invite you to a special evening at the Embassy of France!
An event that is sure to be one of the highlights of the year: spend an evening in the City of Lights and celebrate everything Paris without leaving DC!
– The Majesty of the Champs-Élysées
– The Allure of the Eiffel Tower
– The Royalty of Versailles
From the elegance of classical French culture to the most celebrated European nightlife of the 21st Century, experience a special evening of fantastic French food (buffet-style) and wines, live French music played by a French band, late night DJ and a nightclub experience that will turn the venue into “The Embassy of Lights”, with a spectacular Parisian ambiance, as well as attractions and shows.
VIP Hour (Versailles tickets): From 6:30p to 7:30p, a VIP hour will allow you to enjoy delicious hors-d’oeuvres and special wines in an open bar setting (open bar ends at 7:30p). The Jennifer Scott World Jazz Ensemble will perform French songs.
1) FRENCH FOOD AND DESSERTS
Marie Antoinette said “Let them eat cake!” And we will. As if picked from the best cafes and pastry shops in all of Paris, our buffet-style menu offers you a special variety of assortment of French cuisine and patisseries that might be found in some of the finest restaurants, cafes and bakeries in the Capital of France!
2) EUROPEAN/FRENCH BAR
After a special champagne welcome drink, visit our Parisian bar of French wines beer and other non-alcoholic refreshments.
3) LIVE FRENCH BAND
In the early part of the evening, enjoy the live talents of the French Embassy’s own band, Reservoir Frogs. As if you were strolling down the Champs Elysees, the sounds of this live performance will put you into the center of Paris!
4) LATE NIGHT DJ AND NIGHTCLUB EXPERIENCE (with LIGHTS)
From the City of Lights to the EMBASSY of LIGHTS, we visit the hottest nightclubs from the L ‘Avenue des Champs Elysées as one of Washington’s top DJs spins the best American, French, Euro and top 40 dance hits. Top hits like Chez Moi. A spectacular light display will fill the embassy and the dance floor to add that special late night European touch!
As you may find some beautiful art in Paris, tonight you also become the art! Take home a special free souvenir as a leading local caricaturist draws your picture with a unique background.
6) RAFFLE: WIN A TRIP TO FRANCE
Tables: Please note that the event is standing. However, a limited number of tables can be reserved, with table service available.
TYPES OF TICKETS :
1. Versailles VIP Hour : Allows you to get in at 6:30pm. During this hour, you will enjoy delicious hors-d’oeuvres and special wines in an open bar setting (open bar ends at 7:30p). The Jennifer Scott World Jazz Ensemble will perform French songs.
2. Champs-Élysées Table Service (table for 4) : From 6:30 to 12:00am (includes VIP hour). Includes a reserved table and 2 bottles of Champagne. Very limited number of tables. Please reserve early.
3. Eiffel Tower Tickets (7:30pm to midnight) : Includes free food buffet and a complimentary welcome glass of Champagne. Cash bar.
TICKET PRICE :
a) $98 Up until July 31st,
b) $110 Between July 31st and Aug. 31st,
c) $120 Between Aug. 31st and Sept. 17th,
d) $130 Between Sept. 17th and Sept. 23rd, 2017
2. Champs Elysees Table Service: $800
3. Eiffel Tower:
a) $49 Up until July 31st,
b) $59 Between July 31st and Aug. 31st,
c) $69 Between Aug. 31st and Sept. 17th,
d) $79 Between Sept. 17th and Sept. 23rd, 2017
This event will be sold out, get your ticket at your earliest convenience.
ADDITIONAL INFO :
– For security reasons, there will be no parking inside the Embassy. Public parking is available on Reservoir Rd and across the street at Georgetown University Hospital’s parking garage.
– Event is 21+
– Dress Code: Cocktail attire. French accents (bleu, blanc, rouge) are welcome.
– Part of this event’s proceeds will go to charities.
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the ‘Pay Now’ button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you’re paying for.
3. If you don’t have a Paypal account, click “Pay with a Debit or Credit Card”.
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
Refund & Ticket Resell Policy
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to those who purchased tickets advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a “message” through their profile(do not comment in the comment box of the event posting) letting us know the full name and contact details of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.